Friday, February 28, 2014

Some Birthday Love

Today I spent some much needed time with my best friend, Kathryn. I can't believe it's been 3 years since we've seen each other. I'm hoping that we won't let another 3 year's go by before we see each other again.
 
In honor of her birthday I made this cute little gift card box. I used my Stampin' Up envelope punch board to make the box and my cute little ice cubes stamp from Unity Stamps (I've been dying to use it!).  I love that our birthdays are so close together, as we were able to do a little gift exchange before we headed home.
I had some crafty odds and ends that I picked up on sale over the past few months for her as well.
She got me all sorts of cool crafty stuff ( I can't wait to play around with!)
The weather worked with us for a change. It was beautiful out! Which made it easier to snap a cute picture before we left.
Thanks for the time well spent today Kathryn. I'm looking forward to some quality crafting time.
I love these little Ice Cubes ( Unity Stamps- Itty Bitty). 
I stamped the image twice, cut the cubes out and layered them with 
a pop up dot.
After everything was put together I added stickles to the ice cubes.


Fun little gifts from my bff. Can't wait to dig in and craft!

No comments:

Post a Comment