Monday, April 2, 2012

Some Crafts For Our Shop

These items are already up in our shop. Except the cards.



 All of the magnetic memo boards were made using discontinued SU! paper.
 These cards were made using Unity Stamps and paper from A DCWV paper pack. I think. But, since I put the paper in a "safe" place and can't find it at this time. I am not certain I am correct. There are so many paper choices out there that it's hard for me to keep track.


 The dry erase menu boards were made using paper from my stash. These pieces of  paper are several years old. What can I say, I love paper. I am proud of the fact that with most of these projects I have used the paper that I had rather than heading out to the store to buy more.

I used my slice and the wedding card for the words. These are just some of the items in our shop. My sister has made some really beautiful jewelry and I have some signs that I still need to photograph.


Don't forget to stop by our shop.   www.spritescubed.com

No comments:

Post a Comment