Monday, April 9, 2012

I Crafted Happily This Weekend

I spent some time this weekend crafting happily. Here's what I made.
I made these framed initials for my girls room. I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out. I used the Storybook Cricut Cartridge. I got the frame from the dollar store and painted it light blue(using Martha Stewart paints). They go nicely with they're room decor. I love making decorative items for our home.

Here's some more glass etching. I used the Storybook Cricut Cartridge for this project as well. I think this is my favorite glass etching project to date.

I made these cute little boxes for Easter this year. I was tired of buying baskets and having them end up on the floor. This seems to be a better solution. At least this way if they get torn up they'll fit in the trash can.


I'm feeling really productive today. I made these things and got them posted withing 2 days. Go me! It is a momentous occasion. For Real. Not only that- but I got my bathtub cleaned this morning as well. We have hard water issues- so it can get pretty nasty. I used an idea I got from my sister and tackled it with a Brillo pad. Now everything is much cleaner and shinier than before. THANKS SARE! Hope your week is wonderful. I'm hoping for some sunshine. It's hit or miss here in the Pacific Northwest.

No comments:

Post a Comment