Sunday, January 1, 2012

I Can't Believe....

that I haven't posted anything in FOUR months! Yikes. An all time personal low. I have been crafting- just not as much as I wanted too-but, it just seemed like I couldn't find the time to upload and blog about them. The truth is my motivation in 2011 was a fleeting thing. So, in the next few days- I will be uploading pictures of my projects.  In 2012 I resolve to be better about my blogging and crafting. I need to make sure that I make time for me- and the things I enjoy doing. I am also going to be doing a 90 yoga challenge with my sister Sarah ( I'll be starting mine tonight- she started this morning).


My sisters and I have decided to start an Etsy shop. We are super excited. I hope you'll stop in for a visit once we are up and running! We are calling ourselves Sprite3. :)



Last year I started  a 365 project. For many different reason's I opted out about 6 months into it. Life got really hectic...so instead of doing it on the 365 project website I plan on posting my photos here. Probably on a weekly basis. With all the things going on and places I had to be this past year-logging on to multiple sites daily became exhausting. I really enjoyed working on the project and felt a huge sense of failure when I stopped. I am hoping that by using this blog as a place to post both my craft projects and photos I will be simplifying my life a little.  With that in mind, here is my very first photo of 2012! I won't be  posting any more until Sunday January 8.  Cinnamon Rolls on January 1ST have become a family tradition- one that all of us enjoy.  Thanks for stopping in. HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I hope 2012 is very sweet for you!
                                               <3 Katherine







No comments:

Post a Comment