Friday, August 12, 2011

I'm A Dork...

It's official. I am a dork. I used a sketch for this card and now I can't remember where I got it from. I even looked on my blog list ( I know I got it from one of them..but, I can't find it anywhere.). It's like the sketch ( and maybe the blog itself disappeared). Scary stuff, that. So, I am going to post the picture anyway. With the knowledge that I am NOT trying to take credit for this idea. The sketch does belong to someone- and the credit belongs to them. It was an awesome sketch. I love how my card turned out.
It looks exactly like the sketch- with the exception of the added ribbon.

This is the inside of the card ( it was not part of the sketch). I took the cupcake theme and brought it inside. The stamps I used for this are from Stampendous ( it's an acrylic stamp set ). Cardstock is SU!, printed paper is from Simple Stories-Life Documented set of paper. Cupcake was made using my Sizzix. Ink is SU!


Now, all this card needs is a little cash inside it so I can send it on it's way. It's quite a bit late...But, she knows that I love her so it'll be okay. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment