Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Feels Like....

It really does feel like snow. BRRRR. I am so ready for spring. I miss the flowers. The sunshine. The non-freezing temperatures.For this project I used small pieces of wood that I painted white. After they dried ( okay- they weren't completely dried- so the vinyl didn't stick at all well- you should wait for it to dry, really.) I used vinyl and my cricut ( with the all mixed up cartridge for the font).

Here's a close up of the snowman. He's from CTMH and I colored him with my copic markers.
This was my first try at this type of project. I really like being able to replace a letter ( like the O in snow) with an image. Now, I'm trying to figure out other words I can do. This was a quick, easy and fun project and I can't wait to try it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment