Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Treat Bags



Yesterday was my daughter Emma's 10TH birthday. It's always a challenge to celebrate a birthday when it falls early in the week. We took cupcakes to her class ( sadly, I didn't have enough time to make them..which is what I normally do-but we had washing machine issues) . Thank goodness for Safeway! We went there and bought a some cute Halloween cupcakes :). She also wanted to do something fun with her soccer team ( she has practice on Tuesdays) - I made these cute little treat bags. The witch comes from the Angel Company ( isn't she adorable?), I used basic cs and my copic markers to color her. I thought about adding more to her- but then I remembered that these were a bunch of candy crazed little girls and all my hard work was going to end up in the trash after the candy was gone. Turns out I was right! :)

Thanks for stopping by- Hope you have a ghoulishly fun Halloween with your families!

No comments:

Post a Comment