Sunday, July 26, 2009

Halloween! Already?

Last night, while I was waiting for it to cool off- I found these Pumpkin carving pictures from 2007. I don't know why I haven't scrapped them- I printed them out with every intention of scrapping them. I guess once I had them- I lost the inspiration. What's really nice about saving them- is that I found the inspiration last night. FINALLY!! I used the DCWV paper pack....though, I have to tell you, I never thought I'd be using these particular pieces of paper ( especially together)-but, for whatever reason, they seem to work. I have been doing a lot of single pg. layouts recently ( not sure why- I usually prefer 2 pg. layouts ). I did some research ( in my Imagine book- by Jeanette Lynton) and found the perfect sketch.


Sadly, this was the only picture I had left of Linsea- but, that's okay as this layout will work for either one of her siblings.
Here's pg.2 of the layout- I just love this picture of Duncan. Honestly, that pumpkin looks almost as big as he is. I couldn't bear to trim the picture up- which is why I went looking for a sketch that would fit it.

Thanks for visiting. I hope you all are keeping cool- it's HOT here. So, I think I'll put the laptop away ( did you ever notice how much hotter it is when you have a laptop sitting on your lap? I even have one of those cooling pads underneath- and it really isn't helping much)- and work on a LO using pictures of our trip to Mt. St. Helen's with my BFF and her family ( several years ago ). I'm off to find just the right paper and embellishments ( I already have a sketch in mind) ! Have a fantastic day!
~Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment