Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Saturday's Birthday Photoshoot -

Cousins - Taryn and Linsea


Linsea Hamming it up for the camera.




Taryn- Sweetest niece ever!


This past Saturday ( June 27 ) I took my daughter Linsea and my niece Taryn out to Red Robin for lunch. We were having some girl time and celebrating their birthdays...Linsea's is June 28 and Taryn's is July 18. Taryn will be heading back to California to live with her mom ( my sister) some time in July - so I really wanted to make sure that we got to do something together before she left. We had really yummy Cheeseburgers ( Taryn and I ) - Linsea had a schroom burger ( ick..picture me shuddering). After lunch we headed out to Island Lk. Pk.- Where I took these pictures. As a whole- I'm happy with the way they turned out..though there are a few that I'd like to redo, mostly because of hand placement. I'm hoping that we can get together with her next week before she heads out to VA. on July 9TH. She's going to visit my other sister, Sarah. Besides, she has to come over again- she forgot part of her birthday present. Haha :) so I'll be holding that as ransom- just until she comes over again!

Anyhow, thanks for stopping by for a visit. I'm sorry there wasn't anything scrappy to see. I do have a project in the works, I'm hoping to post it tomorrow. Have a beautiful week! :)

1 comment:

  1. We had Red Robin yesterday-guacamole bacon burger here...Im going to enjoy this blog because I like to scrapbook (when I have time) and love to take pictures..so I'll be looking at the cool stuff you do.

    ReplyDelete