Friday, June 26, 2009

A Night Of Unity-

Unity KOTM June
Unity KOTM- June
Unity KOTM - June
Unity KOTM- June
Unity - Everyday Adorable stamp set


I've had Unity Stamps since May- but this is the first time that I've actually made cards with them ( Actually, I did make a birthday card last month). I have to say that I really like the ice cream cone stamp and the sentiments. Also, the clothes line stamp rocks too! I think the kit of the month is the way to go- you definitely get more bang for your buck ( buying the monthly kit)! It's a good deal. :)

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for me...I'm taking my daughter and niece out to lunch for their birthdays ( they're 2 weeks apart). Taryn is going back to live with her mom in California sometime in July so I don't know when (or if ) I'll see her again before she leaves. After lunch we'll be heading out some where scenic and I'll take their pictures ( some separate and some together)...and maybe, just maybe there will be some crafting done ( one can hope). Thanks for stopping by. I hope your weekend is full of fun and scrappy goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment