Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Slumber Party Invitations

This year my daughter wants to do a sleep over for her birthday. As her birthday is June 28 and after school gets out she'll be hosting it a few weeks early. So, D day is Sat. June 6Th. Yikes! The thought of having 4 other 14 year old girls having the run of my house leaves me in terror!
These are the invitations I made for the event. I used this Hanna Slumber Party set by Hanna Stamps ( www.hannastamps.com You should shop there , They ROCK!). I colored the images with my copic markers. In case you can't tell..the square image in the bottom right corner is a pillow. :)
I made the envelope using a SU envelope template. The ribbon is from Michaels and the paper is Penny Lane from My Minds Eye ( I bought it at my LSS).

This is the pull out with all the info on it. I wasn't thinking when I typed it all out on the computer..that's why you see the little pieces of green cardstock covering the pertinent details. :) I use one of my fonts from SU! To do the inside of the invitations.
I really like how they turned out..but, more importantly, Linsea likes them. :)
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you're all having a fun , crafty week!



No comments:

Post a Comment