Saturday, May 16, 2009

An Early Morning Trip The Zoo and Altered Notebooks

Early this morning the kids and I headed to the Pt. Defiance Zoo to see the new Budgies. They were so colorful and fast! I can't believe how fast they'd do those little flybys while they were scoping out the food!
Sadly, they didn't seem to interested in all the food sticks. Must be because today was opening day and they had to have been nervous. We'll have to try again later this summer and see if it's any better.






Monday is My son's last day of Home base..he attends classes there one day a week. I was feeling inspired this afternoon so I altered a couple of notebooks for his teacher and the lady that runs Home base. All the DP is from SU! Various ribbon from Micheal's.
I have to say that I'm addicted to these little altered notebooks. I guess I'll have to head out to Michael's in the morning and grab some more from the dollar bins. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment