Monday, May 18, 2009

10 Things...

This LO is based on a challenge in Scrap Happy. We had to have 2 different pieces of printed paper a list of 10 things..and I bracket ( which I forgot).
It was a challenge to come up with only 10 things..as you can tell..I wrote and wrote and wrote. My list took up so much space that I had to re-vamp part of the LO.
The letters are Thickers.

I added bling in green and pink at the ends of each
statement.
I had a tough time with this layout. Mostly because I didn't want to be brief with my journaling..and I wasn't sure how I was going to work the heart. I like the way I incorporated it though. I use the Cricut to cut the heart out. The cart. I used is called Graphically Speaking.

1 comment:

  1. This layout is beautiful! I just LOVE it! I plan on following your blog. In case you're curious, I found you through CafeMom.

    ReplyDelete