Thursday, March 19, 2009

For Rae

I finally finished this Magnetic Memo Board for my sister. The paper is from a MY Mind's Eye paper stack ( I love those things!) The ribbon is from CTMH.
I went to the craft store ( in the floral area) and picked up these flat marbles. Then I Used Liquid Glass from CTMH and attached paper to the backs--then I glued magnets to them.

I glued magnets to these clips and also ribbon.
I really wanted to get this done in time to take it to my sister when we head to California next weekend. I am so excited about this trip..we get to spend time with my sister and her family---plus we're all going to Disney Land. "The Happiest Place On Earth!" This is the first time that we've had a real vacation. We've just been waiting for the kids to get big enough ..so they would remember going ( and hopefully..having a good time)!


No comments:

Post a Comment