Saturday, February 21, 2009

For Sarah

I promised Sarah that I'd make her a magnetic memo board. He it is. It's finally finished. When I asked her what colors she wanted ( she said harlot pink and black)...I didn't realize just how difficult it was going to be to find just the right colors of pink and black! I suppose I am too picky. Anyhow, the top picture is the full view of the board. I used distressed black polka dot paper and glittery pink paper. Striped pink,black and white ribbon with a pink ribbon slide ( which says chic).
This next picture is of the magnets I made using coordinating paper. The paper line is Making Memories Sabrina. I think it worked really well for this project. And now onto the next project for Sarah...apparently, a sister's work is never done! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment