Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Update On The Scooby Cat

The vet called and left a voice mail. I am ecstatic to report that the blood work came back and everything is okay. He was a little dehydrated, but that isn't unusual..due to his accident. She and the internist looked at the X-Rays together and decided that the displacement of his organs was more than likely due to the fact that he's a chubby kitty. The only thing I can say about that is "thank you, God!"

I am of coarse, delighted and relieved to know that he's going to be okay. though he hasn't really been eating..I had to put the anti-arthritis medicine on his food . He doesn't like it. The vet said not to worry..cats like the liver flavor. Apparently, she doesn't know my cat.

1 comment:

  1. Awww I am glad the kitty is ok. We have a kitty too. Maya. She is such a huge part of our family I can totally relate!

    ReplyDelete