Friday, January 30, 2009

I {Heart} Bear


I have a special fondness for this picture. The little girl is my youngest child and every night after all the kids were in bed, she would quietly get out of bed and lie on the floor in between her bedroom and the hallway. She and Bear would then sleep there until her Dad and I would go to bed. She loved Bear with every fiber of her being. He went almost everywhere with us( though he had to stay in the car because he was too big for her to carry).
When I look at this picture I see her as she used to be..and I miss this little girl. I love the young girl that she is now...but I really miss my baby.
Anyhow, I used a sketch from SketchThis. You can find them at http://janellerichmond.typepad.com/sketchthis/
The paper is from a DCWV paper pack ( Old World ). I used the Ranger Crackle paints on the ( random) chipboard letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment