Sunday, January 11, 2009

Altered Tin For My Buddy







Yesterday we had a nice visit with my niece. When she comes over I like to have a project for us to do. I chose to alter tins. This seemed like a fun thing to do. Though,my daughter linsea Altered her star box ( I didn't have enough of the tins..). The picture on the top is Taryn's tin ( it has the "t" on it. The rest are pictures of the tin I made). The paper I chose is from "My Minds Eye" the "wild asparagus collection.I used a dark red Velvet ribbon in the middle..and the K is decorated with red micro beads. The flowers are prima and they have little pink dew drops in the center. I decided after I finished the tin to give it to my best buddy...though it was close ( I almost kept it for myself)...It's a good thing that our name(s) are Katherine/Kathryn..both spelled with a K! :) Anyhow, she deserves it...for being such a good friend, for the craft she had ready to go on New Years Eve...and just because. KUDOS to you Kathryn! Hope you like your tin...



1 comment:

  1. You know, Kalandra starts with a K as well. :) Heehee. Not that she'd have any use for a tin other than maybe eating it. Or banging it on her Daddy's head.... Nicely done, regardless. :)

    ReplyDelete